- 1.Gwyneth & Jondi – 9 – EFT Innovations with Linda Wood
- 2.Gwyneth & Jondi – 8- EEG and EFT
- 3.Gwyneth & Jondi – 7 – Let the Tapping do the Work
- 4.Gwyneth & Jondi – 6 – EFT Imagineering
- 5.Gwyneth & Jondi – 5 – Thorough Testing in EFT
- 6.Gwyneth & Jondi – 4 – Gwyneth’s Personal EFT Journey
- 7.Gwyneth & Jondi – 3 – Brainwaves and EFT
- 8.Gwyneth & Jondi – 2 – Being Specific with EFT
- 9.Gwyneth & Jondi – 1- What is EFT?
One summer day Jondi Whitis in New York called Gwyneth Moss in Yorkshire. So began our series of transatlantic tapping talk conversations. Quite a few years later and we are still talking.
In our this second conversation about live EEG brainwave monitoring of EFT; Jondi asks Gwyneth more about what she learned from the first time both client and therapist were hooked up to brainwave monitoring at the same time. Gwyneth shares that the brainwaves were seen to calm and stabilise after EFT.
Audio: EEG Brainwaves and EFT
Live EEG brainwave monitoring of client and therapist.
Red is Beta, the fastest brainwaves displayed here, typically conscious thought or anxious worrying
Yellow is Alpha, conscious internal imagery and sensory experience, daydreaming
Blue is Theta, emotionally charged memory and experience
Grey is Delta, that which is beyond. Delta waves are seen in psychic, healing, mediumship and out-of-body experiences