Ilkley Healing Centre
Ilkley, West Yorkshire LS29 8HN United Kingdom 01943 602177
Ilkley is a lovely town to visit. Surrounded by the glorious countryside of the Yorkshire Dales, this small town in the Wharf valley has lots of good places to stay, excellent restaurants and interesting shops . Where to stay in Ilkley
An oasis of calm. Ilkley Healing Centre is in a victorian terrace house close to the centre of Ilkley and the railway station. Furnished with art and antiques the centre has supported therapy and learning for thirty years. Our EFT teaching is in the meditation room at the top of the house. You will need to be able to go up and down two flights of stairs.
Refreshments are provided at breaktimes but lunch is not included. There is a great choice of cafes, restaurants and sandwich shops in easy walking distance or you can bring your own lunch to eat in the reception area.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)