EFT Training Level 2 Weekend
26,June, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 27,June, 2021 @ 5:00 pm GMT
Four three hour live training modules taught weekend 26/27th June with EFT Master Gwyneth Moss. Build on Level 1 to develop real skill and confidence in tapping with others.
EFT Guild members £240, non-member price £290 includes membership of The EFT Guild to access an extensive library of resources and support.
EFT helps you to help your clients calm down, get free of the past and let go of stress. An increasing body of research shows that as a trauma release technique EFT is comparable in effectiveness to EMDR. For counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches, body-work therapists, teachers and other people helpers EFT has some advantages:
- Clients generally like tapping and adapt well to using it
- They can use self-help and first-aid tapping between sessions
- CBT and person centred principles are easily integrated
- Tapping can be used in the immediate aftermath, or even during an incident
- Tapping works really well for online consultations
- Group work is effective, well liked and expands your reach
You can learn more about helping others in this four session weekly live training. Following on from Level One, this course prepares you for coaching and case-studies to gain EFT International Accredited Certification as an EFT Practitioner.
This EFT Level 2 course is your next step towards certification and teaches:
- how to gently approach difficult or intense issues
- eliciting what its all about – when they don’t know
- finding and loosening the grip of false-truths (limiting beliefs)
- thorough testing and orienting to future possibility
- when to skilfully introduce positive language
- tapping with groups
- EFT for animals
Or get in touch for a friendly chat with Gwyneth CONTACT