EFT Training Level Three
13 October @ 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm AGMT
Four weekly 3.5 hour sessions from 13th October plus follow-up 1st December and two recorded modules on polyvagal trauma theory and meridian energy.
Advanced EFT training to takes your EFT style beyond procedural beginners EFT to flowing expert EFT – with top trainer Gwyneth Moss.
Price £590 includes membership of The EFT Guild to access an extensive library of resources and support.
EFT helps you to help your clients calm down, get free of the past and let go of stress. An increasing body of research shows that as a trauma release technique EFT is comparable in effectiveness to EMDR. For counsellors, psychotherapists, coaches, body-work therapists, teachers and other people helpers EFT has some advantages.
You can learn more about helping others in this four session weekly live training. This course prepares you for coaching and case-studies to gain EFT International Accredited Certification as an EFT Advanced Practitioner.
This EFT Level 3 course is your big step towards advanced certification and teaches:
- How to know where you are in an EFT session – EFT Navigation
- Fitting the process of EFT to where your client is at
- Language skills and reframing
- How to develop and use your intuition
- Inner Child work with Self Compassion
- Polyvagal theory and its significance for EFT and trauma work
Or get in touch for a friendly chat with Gwyneth CONTACT