- This event has passed.
EFT Training Part Two
12 October @ 10:00 am - 13 October @ 5:00 pm£240
Our Part One course teaches you how to tap and our new Part Two puts it all together and gives you a roadmap to navigate through an EFT session and approach more challenging cases. You will learn how to get started, how to keep going and how to conclude. Learn how to avoid potential overwhelm. How to transform limiting beliefs. How to test really thoroughly. How to set a desired future direction
This course goes further than any other EFT practitioner training in building your skill and confidence to tap with others. Many who have trained with other trainers say they have gained through repeating this course. You will learn:
– How to get started when the issue could be overwhelming, or when its really vague and all you get is ‘dunno’. The real beauty of the EFT Gentle Techniques .
– When something stops you it feels true and real but intellectually you know it to be irrational and false, that is what we call a False-Truth. Learn how to find and clear False-Truths using EFT to liberate yourself and others from limiting beliefs.
– EFT clears and loosens the weeds of our negativity and enables us to plant the seeds of our dreams. Learn how to skilfully use EFT to set intention and use affirmation
– Tapping with groups is rewarding for all concerned. Learn how to run an EFT introductory group and how to give the borrowing benefits instructions.
– EFT with children
– EFT for animals and surrogate tapping
EFT Training Part One and Part Two together cover the required syllabus for EFTi certification and accreditation. After the training, you need practice, support and mentoring which are provided through the EFT Guild for a single annual membership fee. If you require accreditation to EFTi you will need to also join EFTi. There is a separate fee for evaluation and assessment of case studies.