EFT Training Part One
3 March - 4 March£240
Tapping Talk is a people-helper’s multi-purpose tool – a simple and respectful way of helping almost anyone with almost any issue.
In these two days of practical training I will teach you how to quickly and simply calm your client’s (or your own) anxiety, dispel the emotion of disturbing memories, quell compulsions and cravings or help release the emotional tension held in physical symptoms.
Tapping Talk is my highly praised practical and in-depth weekend of EFT training. This course is designed by an experienced trainer to combine the best of with-words and without-words tapping approaches. Its for all therapists and people helpers, indeed for all who are curious about EFT and want to help themselves or others.
My aim is to build your skill and confidence with EFT, and other tapping modalities, through practical hands on experience so that right from the start you are able get going and incorporate tapping into your practice and your life.
You will learn:
- How to use tapping without words (TTT) for first-aid and self-help
- Integrating tapping with talking (EFT)
- The safety technique for excessive emotional intensity
- How to clear the effects of painful memories with or without words
- EFT approaches to physical symptoms
- How EFT can help with compulsions and cravings
After the workshop you have time to practice and to build your skills before returning for the Part Two that completes the training requirement for EFT Guild Practitioner.
This course is open to all and is particularly for:
- Psychotherapists and Counsellors
- Business, Sports, Performance and Life Coaches
- Complementary Therapists, Osteopaths and Chiropracters
However if you are not a therapist and don’t want to become one please don’t be put off. Some of the people I have trained who are most effective with tapping have no previous training or experience in therapy.