- This event has passed.
EFT Training Part One
16 February - 19 February£180
Thursday and Sunday EFT training
EFT Tapping is a people-helper’s multi-purpose tool – a simple and respectful way of helping almost anyone with almost any issue.
In these two days of practical training I will teach you how to quickly and simply calm your client’s (or your own) anxiety, dispel the emotion of disturbing memories, quell addictive cravings and help release the emotional tension held in physical symptoms.
This is a highly praised practical and in-depth weekend of EFT training designed by an experienced trainer for all therapists and people helpers, indeed for all who are curious about EFT and want to help themselves or others.
My aim is to build your skill and confidence with EFT through practical hands on experience so that right from the start you are able get going and incorporate EFT into your practice and your life.
You will learn:
- How to combine Words and Tapping
- The skill of simple questions
- The safety technique for excessive emotional intensity
- How to clear the effects of painful memories
- EFT approaches to physical symptoms
- How EFT can help with compulsions and cravings
After the workshop you have time to practice and to build your skills before returning for the Part Two that completes the training requirement for EFT Guild Practitioner.
This course is open to all and is particularly for:
- Psychotherapists and Counsellors
- Business, Sports, Performance and Life Coaches
- Complementary Therapists, Osteopaths and Chiropracters
However if you are not a therapist and don’t want to become one please don’t be put off.
Some of the people I have trained who are most effective with EFT have no previous training or experience in therapy.